UPDATE: TIME LIMIT ADDED
I’m so excited by the number of people that want in on this. It’s going to be SO MUCH FUN.
1. No rereads. This is about finding NEW books to read and the new experiences you have with said books!
2. You MUST post a short blurb about the book SOMEWHERE after you finish it. I don’t care if it’s on your blog, facebook, tumblr, bathroom stall. Just somewhere we can read about it and salivate over it. Sharing is caring! :)
3. ONE BOOK PER SPACE. Don’t be sneaky, for a book about a dragon, love triangle, magic, set in Paris, look below to Gimli for ruling.
4. TEN BINGO SPACES. Up, down, across, edges, whatever. The two lines must be in a row EACH, but not connected together (like, you can have straight down the I and straight down the O, as long as the I and O are complete). First to reach the two lines of Bingo gets a prize!
5. There is, however, a prize for finishing THE WHOLE CARD. And that isn’t limited to the first person, EVERY PERSON THAT COMPLETES THE CARD I WILL GIVE A PRIZE.
6. You MUST have started reading the book in 2014.
7. I PREFER YA, but if you have a book that fits the bill on the Bingo card, I will accept it.
8. Finally, LET ME KNOW YOU’RE DOING IT SO WE CAN GEEK OUT TOGETHER OMG I’M SO EXCITED
Added: 9. This contest is only valid through the year of 2014 and until my super awesome CONGRATS ON FINISHING THE BINGO CARD SHEET prizes run out.
Any and other rules that come up, I will make a note of it.
This isn’t a rule, but IF YOU COULD hashtag it #MeghsBookBingo that would make it so much easier for me to stalk you and your progress.
Happy reading, loves!